AIR University Multan Campus is inviting interested candidates to apply for its Spring Admission 2023. University Multan Campus offers quality education and research opportunities in various disciplines. University Multan Campus provides degree programs ranging from Undergraduate, Post Graduate to Ph.D. level.
The AIR University Multan Campus admission process for the spring session 2023 starts with online applications which are available now till 8th February 2023. Candidates should visit AIR’s official website to register and fill out their application form including uploading relevant documents such as previous academic records, certificates etc., before the deadline of 8th February 2023.
AIR University Multan Campus will shortlist eligible applicants after assessing the submitted applications on merit basis and then selected applicantswill be invited for an aptitude test and/or a personal interview. Candidates should report to University Multan Campus on the specified date with all the required documents such as academic transcripts, character certificate, national identity card etc., in original along with the attested copies of them.
[table id=120 /]
Schedule of AIR University Multan Campus
[table id=119 /]
- BBA Hons.
- BS Accounting & Finance
- BS Aviation Management
- MS Management Science
- MS Computer Science
- BS Mathematician
- MS Mathematician
- BS English
Eligibility Criteria for AIR University Multan Campus
- Candidates from Pakistan who reside locally or abroad may apply.
- Candidate must have completed HSSC/Inter or an equivalent qualification with at least 50% of the required marks in order to be admitted to a bachelor’s degree.
- Admission to a master’s programme requires a bachelor’s degree, 16 years of schooling, or an equivalent certification with a minimum GPA of 50%.
- Admission to the master’s programme needs a GAT General Test score of at least 50%.
- Applicants with partial passes not permitted to enrol in any of the aforementioned programmes.
- Pakistani candidates from abroad must a HEC-equivalent certificate.
Admission Process AUMC:
- Create an account on the admissions page of the official website of Air University Multan Campus.
- Create an account, then use your account to submit an online application for admission.
- Select the programme you want, then upload the scanned copies of the papers and materials you need (document details is provided by the university on the admission form)
- submit the RS 2000 non-refundable application processing fee at any Bank Alfalah Ltd. and Habib Metro bank branch.
- Verify whether the application processing cost has been deducted from your account after submitting it.
- And finally after that you can submit your application.
Why Choose Air University Multan Campus?
AIR University Multan Campus provides quality education which is recognized nationally and internationally. IRA University Multan Campus has highly qualified faculty members and provides sufficient facilities that help students in their study pursuits. University Multan Campus also provides financial assistance to deserving students through scholarships and other aid programs, making it easier for students to pursue higher studies without having any financial burden.