Multan Electric Power Company Limited MEPCO WAPDA Jobs 2022 are introduced withinside the Daily Jang Newspaper. MEPO is searching for programs for the placement of Assistant Manager (Demand Forecasting). The age restriction is 35 years.
Candidates can apply for these positions if they have a BE, BSc, or BS in Electronics or Electrical with a first division from a university recognised by HEC. Additionally needed is three years of relevant experience in the same field. Read all of the information on this page of Parho Pakistan for instructions on how to apply.
13 districts in South Punjab, Pakistan, receive energy from Multan Electric Power Company Limited, an electric distribution corporation. This corporation uses water to produce electricity, which it then distributes to about 34 million locals. In 1998, the Multan Electric Power Company was established.
Multan Electric Power Company Limited MEPCO WAPDA Jobs 2022 Details
Multan Electric Power Company Jobs 2022 Advertisement
List of Vacancies
- Assistant Manager Demand Forecasting ( BS – 17)
Required Qualification & Experience
- BS / BE / BSc ( Electrical / Electronics)
- 3 years of relevant experience
- Computer literacy is mandatory
In 1998, the Multan Electric Power Company established. Power distribution firm MEPCO provides service to 13 districts in South Punjab, Pakistan. The corporation uses hydropower to produce electricity, which it then distributes to about 34 million people in the area. For the sole purpose of distributing electricity in the service terraces spread across 13 counties in South Punjab, MEPCO granted a licence by NEPRA.
On May 14, 1998, the Pakistani government made the decision to corporatize the country’s energy industry. MEPCO established in order to acquire the utility system, substation transmission lines, and all properties, rights, assets, liabilities, and responsibilities of the Multan Area Electricity Board. In 2020, after 21 years of operation, MEPCO the sole source of power for 34 million people in 13 districts of South Punjab.
How to Apply
- Candidates may apply ONLINE or by courier.
- To apply online, please visit the MEPCO website www.mepco-jobs.pitc.com.pk and complete the application form, scan all relevant documents and submit online.
- Please print out the application form, attached CV, proof of education and experience, 2 references and current photos and send it to the following address.
- Only shortlisted candidates invited for an interview.
- Candidates already working in governmental or semi-governmental institutions should apply through the appropriate channel.
- The last date for the application is 27 December 2022.