The Punjab Higher Education Department is offering 3650 College Teacher Intern (CTI) jobs for the year 2022. CTIs are college teachers responsible for teaching and training students, as well as helping with consulting services on research projects and other activities related to higher education. The position offers competitive pay and benefits, giving young professionals in the field a great opportunity to gain experience while furthering their career goals.
To be eligible for these positions, applicants must have either a Masters’ degree or be enrolled in one of the approved schools within the Department of Higher Education in Punjab. Those interested can apply online at the official website of the department by providing required documents like valid ID proof and scanned copies of marks sheets/certificates before thegiven closing date.
In conclusion, these 3650 CTI Jobs 2022 in Punjab Higher Education Department provide an excellent opportunity for college teachers to gain valuable experience while furthering their career goals. The department has also provided important details like eligibility criteria, last date, required documents and so on which are necessary for applying for this position. So hurry up and apply today!
The last date to submit the application form for CTI jobs in Punjab Higher Education Department is 26 December 2022. Candidates can check the online merit list, list of eligible colleges and other relevant information related to this job opening from the official website as well as from our website.
Who is CTI?
The acronym CTi stands for College Teacher Intern. For a period of five months, this position is on contract. Although CTIs are not regular academics or employees, they do work as lecturers in government colleges.
New 3650 CTI Jobs 2022 Advertisement
CTI Recruitment Schedule for CTI Jobs 2022-2023
[table id=82 /]
Merit Marks Distribution & Merit Criteria for CTIs
[table id=83 /]
Note for Interview:-Marks for the interview will be given based on how well the candidate presented the topic.
Requirements for CTIs New Jobs 2022-2023
- CTI Qualifications Requirements Master Degree / BS (16 Years)
- Monthly Stipend: PKR 45000/-
- Age limit for CTIs No Age Limit
- Duration of CTIs: five months, or until Regular Staff is hired.
- 02 days off per month
- TA/DA Not available
- Experience Letter The college will provide him with an Experience Letter at the conclusion of the CTI period.
How to Apply for 3650 CTI Jobs Latest 2022?
- To receive all the details on the college notice board regarding the job of CTI, go to the appropriate boys’ or girls’ degree college. Only their particular District All Government College will accept applications from candidates.
- The applicant may submit applications to many colleges. Before the deadline, applicants must send their certified papers and a professional CV or resume.
- Applications must be sent to the relevant degree college together with a CV, two (2) current passport-size photos, CNIC, and certified documentation from a Gazetted Officer.
- All male and female applicants from around Punjab are welcome to submit an application using the sample for College Teacher Interns at their respective colleges, which is provided below.