The Literacy and Non-Formal Education Department has 183 openings PPSC Jobs for Literacy Mobilizers, according to the Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC). Men, women, and transgender people may apply.
These positions are initially on a three-year contract, after which all positions will become permanent and candidates will be eligible for pensions and other benefits. These are the finest ppsc positions in the Punjabi government for graduates. These openings are detailed in the most recent PPSC advertisement, number 31/2022. Applications from women are encouraged. Male applicants also have good odds because there are many available merit seats. Transgender people are equally qualified based on merit.
For literacy mobilizers, a BA or BSc (Second Division) from a college or university accredited by the Higher Education Commission is the minimal educational requirement. However, any individuals with an MA or MSc may also apply based on their degree. Holders of a BS Hons Degree may also apply.
Details of PPSC Jobs for Literacy Mobilizer
[table id=155 /]
PPSC Jobs for Literacy Advertisement
[table id=156 /]
All boys and girls will be eligible for the 142 seats, which are determined by open merit. Only 5 seats are available for people with disabilities under the special quota. For non-Muslims, there is a minority quota. Only women will be given consideration for the 27 seats under the women’s quota. When applying for these positions online, you must choose the quota.
PPSC Syllabus for Literacy Mobilizer Jobs 2022
Questions on general knowledge, Pakistani studies, current affairs, Islamic studies (ethics for non-Muslim applicants), geography, basic mathematics, English, Urdu, everyday science, and basic computer science are included in one 90-minute, 100-mark written test of the MCQ format.
How To Apply
- Apply online at www.ppsc.gop.pk, the PPSC’s official website, if you’re interested in applying.
- Candidates must have domicile of Punjab.
- Candidates of all genders, including those who identify as transgender, may apply.
- Candidates must present all original educational records, CNICs, and proofs of residency, as well as sets of copies that have been attested.
- The Punjab Education Department’s deadline for applications for jobs as a literacy mobilizer is January 2, 2023.
[table id=157 /]