Punjab Thermal Power Private Limited Jobs 2023 (PTPL), owned by the Punjab Government, invites applications from highly qualified and experienced professionals to fill vacant posts in the company. The Punjab Thermal Power Private Limited Jobs 2023 are advertised in Daily Nawaiwaqt newspaper.
Candidates interested in Punjab Thermal Power Limited Jobs 2023 can find all of the necessary details on www.punjabthermal.com. Candidates must submit their resumes along with other relevant documents to apply for Punjab Thermal Power Limited Jobs 2023 before the specified deadline as indicated on the website.
Eligible candidates will be shortlisted based on their educational qualifications, experience, and performance at a competitive examination conducted by Punjab Thermal Power Limited.
Details Of Punjab Thermal Power Private Limited Jobs 2023
[table id=257 /]
Punjab Thermal Power Private Limited Advertisement
- General Manager Site/Operations
- Bachelor/Masters’ Engineering Degree
- (16 Years Education) in Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics, Power, or other relevant disciplines of Engineering.
- At least 10 years’ experience of Power Sector (i.e., establishment or Operations of Power Plant).
- Prior experience of working in the similar role is preferable. Capability to manage, negotiate and coordinate with relevant National and International O&M Firms.
Punjab Thermal Power Private Limited Introduction:
Punjab Thermal Power Limited (PTPL) is a leading independent power producer in the state of Punjab, India. The company was established in 2000 and has been at the forefront of providing reliable and efficient energy solutions to the state. PTPL has developed an extensive network of thermal power plants across various locations, ranging from small-scale plants to large-scale projects with capacity of up to 400 megawatts.
The company commits itself to delivering quality service and reliable electricity supply for its customers, following all safety standards and regulations set by the authorities. In addition to its core business of generating power, PTPL also provides consultancy services for other projects such as energy efficiency initiatives, renewable energy integration and project management.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
The Board of Directors of Punjab Thermal Power Private Limited (the “Company”) is responsible for the overall supervision, control and direction of the affairs of the Company. The Board’s primary duty is to ensure that the Company is managed in a manner that will promote its success and create shareholder value. In performing this duty, the Board has a responsibility to act in good faith and in the best interests of the Company and its shareholders.
The Board comprises eight directors, four of whom are independent. The Chairman of the Board is Mr. Rajinder Gupta and the Managing Director & CEO is Mr. Suresh Kumar Garg. Other members of the Board are Ms. Jyoti Arora, Mr. Amit Gupta, Mr. Gautam Bali, Ms. Poonam Sood, Mr. Vikram Gupta and Ms. Neelima Khetan.
The Company’s Articles of Association provide that the board may appoint one or more executive directors, who shall have such powers as may be determined by the board from time to time. The board may also appoint one or more non-executive directors who shall have such powers as may be determined by the board from time to time subject to certain restrictions imposed by law and regulation on non-executive directors’ powers.
Punjab Thermal Power CODE OF CONDUCT
The Punjab Thermal Power Code of Conduct is a set of guidelines that govern the operation of thermal power plants in the state of Punjab, India. The code was developed by the Punjab State Electricity Regulatory Commission (PSERC) in consultation with stakeholders including plant operators, government officials, and members of the public.
The code sets forth standards for the operation of thermal power plants in terms of emissions, water usage, and other environmental impacts. It also establishes procedures for the notification and reporting of incidents at thermal power plants.
The code is designed to protect the environment and public health while ensuring the safe and efficient operation of thermal power plants in Punjab.
Punjab Thermal Power aims to provide affordable, reliable and sustainable electricity to the people of Punjab. The company has a number of objectives that it hopes to achieve in order to achieve this goal. Firstly, Punjab Thermal Power wants to increase the efficiency of its power plants. This help reduce the amount of money that spent on fuel and also help reduce emissions. Secondly, the company wants to expand its generation capacity. This will enable it to meet the growing demand for electricity in Punjab. Lastly, Punjab Thermal Power wants to improve the quality of its customer service. This ensure that customers are satisfied with the service they receive.
Punjab Thermal Power BUSINESS PRACTICES is the process of creating and maintaining a positive relationship with customers. It involves understanding their needs and requirements and providing them with the best possible products and services. Good business practices help build customer loyalty and repeat business.
There are a number of key elements to good business practices, including:
- • Providing quality products and services – This is the most important element of good business practices. Customers need to be confident that they are receiving high quality products and services that meet their needs and expectations.
- • Building relationships with customers – Good business practices involve building strong relationships with customers. This includes providing them with excellent customer service, being responsive to their inquiries and concerns, and developing a rapport with them.
- • Creating a positive image for the company – Good business practices help create a positive image for the company. This done by ensuring that all employees properly trained in customer service, treating customers courteously, and a professional appearance.
- • Promoting customer loyalty – Good business practices help promote customer loyalty by making sure that customers satisfied with their purchases, providing them with discounts or special offers, and keeping them informed about new products or services.
How To Apply?
- – Candidates can visit the Punjab Thermal Power website https://www.punjabthermal.com/downloads to download the job application.
- – The HRSG Recruiting, 1st Floor, 169-Y, Commercial Area, Sector Y, DHA Phase-3, Lahore is where applicants may mail this application.
- – The Employment Form submitted no later than January 23, 2023.