The Daily Dawn Newspaper publishes the SZBMU Islamabad MBBS and BDS Admissions 2022–23 announcements. The following public sector medical and dental colleges under the control of the Federal Government are accepting applications for admission to the first year of their SZBMU Islamabad MBBS & BDS programs. Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University Islamabad is the admitted institution.
- Federal Medical College Islamabad
- School of Dentistry Islamabad
- Shaik Khalifa Bin Zayed Al – Nahyan Medical & Dental College Lahore.
SZBMU Islamabad MBBS & BDS Admissions Schedule 2022-23
[table id=39 /]
SZBMU Islamabad MBBS & BDS Admissions 2022-23 Advertisement
Eligibility Criteria SZBMU Islamabad MBBS & BDS
- Minimum 60% marks ( 660/1100) in HSSC Pre-Medical or 12th Grade Equivalent qualification with subjects of Biology, Chemistry, and Physics / Mathematics
- MDCAT test pass with 55% marks for MBBS and 45% marks for BDS.
- The repeating applicants who had passed the MDCAT 2021 and are in possession of a pass certificate with 65% marks of MDCAT may apply for admissions in MBBS / BDS for the session 2022-23.
The weightage formula for admission is as below.
- National MDCAT – 50%
- FSc (Pre-Medical) /HSSC /Equivalent – 40%
- SSC / Matric / Equivalent – 10%
How to Apply
- Candidates must apply ONLINE via the Admissions in Public Sector Medical & Dental Colleges link on the SZABMU website at www.szabmu.edu.pk.
- Candidate registration on the website is required before submitting an online application.
- All required information must be entered by applicants in the application form.
- As needed, upload the scanned documents.
- Applicants must submit separate applications for each program ( Medical & Dental).
- The processing fee paid in HBL Bank using a challan form.
- Both the MBBS and BDS processing fees are Rs. 3000 each.
- Read the advertisement and the online application’s instructions very carefully.
- There is no need to submit a hard copy of your application to the university because the entire application process is online.
- Any applicant who does not meet the requirements will not be given consideration for admission, it should be noted.
- Candidates who identify themselves as Hafiz-e-Quran must upload a scanned copy of their Hifz Certificate from their registered Madrasa. The applicant must show up for the Hifz-e-Quran test administered by SZABMU.
- Before the SZABMU Medical Examination Board, applicants for seats under the disabled quota must present a disability certificate and any other pertinent documentation. Public or private medical practitioner certificates not taken into consideration.
- Incomplete/deficient applications entertained.
- Original scanned documents uploaded in JPEG, JPG, or PNG format, with a file size per document that must not exceed 512KB.
- In order to facilitate timely completion of the admission process, the chosen applicant must deposit their fee (after securing a position in the merit list) within the due date; otherwise, the provisional admission deemed canceled and the next applicant on the waiting merit list offered admission.
- Any provisional admission that the student’s credentials verified revoked by the university.
- If a student’s secondary school diploma, high school diploma, or degree is discovered to be forged, they are prohibited from applying to any medical or dental colleges in Pakistan in the future, and their admission will be revoked.
- There any separate call letters sent out for placement, interviews, etc. Until the admissions process is over, all of this information accessible on SZABMU’s official website at www.szabmu.edu.pk.