To fill the open positions, the Wapda Hospital, which is a part of the Water and Power Development Authority, is accepting applications from eligible candidates. The title of this appointment notification (WAPDA Hospital Rawalpindi Jobs 2022 | Download Job Form).The Wapda Hospital’s recruitment notice posted online at http://www.wapda.gov.pk/index.php/careers as well as in the Daily Jang Newspaper. The Form also available for download via the provided link.
Applications from eligible people are being sought by the WAPDA Hospital Rawalpindi for the positions of OT Attendants, Ward Boys, and Aya. Applicants must be Rawalpindi residents.Individuals with Middle and Matric Passes are eligible to apply. They must be between the ages of 18 and 30. Only qualified called by the appropriate authority for the recruiting process.The age restriction already includes a general age relaxation. The only exception to the rule for candidates from the Scheduled Castes and Buddhist Communities is a three-year age reduction.
Include with your application any required documentation (educational and professional experience, CNIC, address, and recent passport-size photos). Only applications that are entirely comprehensive in all respects considered.The job application form available for download on the WAPDA website, wapda.gov.pk. They should send their applications to the WAPDA Hospital’s medical superintendent at Mareer Hasan Chowk in Rawalpindi.
WAPDA Hospital Rawalpindi Jobs 2022 Details
[table id=67 /]
WAPDA Hospital Rawalpindi Jobs 2022 Advertisement
List of Vacancies
- O.T Attendant ( BS – 03)
- Wardy Boy ( BS -02)
- Aya ( BS – 02)
How to Apply
- Interested parties may obtain an application form at www.wapda.gov.pk
- Send the completed application form to the address shown below, together with attested copies of your CNIC, your domicile, your educational and experience credentials, and two current passport-size photos.
- Only local candidates are eligible to apply.
- Read the advertisement notice presented below in its entirety for instructions and details.
- The deadline for the application is 25 December 2022.