In Islamabad, PNCA National Heritage and Culture Division Jobs 2022 made public. There is good news for you if you’re looking forward to PNCA National Heritage and Culture Division Jobs in Pakistan! You are in the proper place. On this page, we have included complete information about open positions and the application process. You can see the official advertisement below as well.
For the following positions, Pakistani nationals routinely invited to apply. Men and women who meet the requirements can apply for these positions. In the advertisement below, each position’s required age, education, experience, and domicile listed next to it.
PNCA National Heritage and Culture Details
[table id=45 /]
PNCA National Heritage and Culture Advertisement
Vacancies Details of National Heritage and Culture Division Jobs 2022
Ad No. 01
Ad No. 02
PNCA National Heritage and Culture About
According to the 18th Constitutional Amendment, the topics devolved. The 1973 Rules of Business modified by this amendment, and the province governments took over the former Ministry of Culture’s entities and functions. Although some of the organisations and duties transferred to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Planning and Development Division, Economic Affairs Division, and Inter-Provincial Coordination Division, others retained at the federal level. These duties were transferred to the newly constituted Ministry of National Heritage & Integration on October 26, 2011. It amalgamated with the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting on June 7, 2013. Following the division, the National History and Literary Heritage (NH & LH) Division and Information & Broadcasting were established on January 5, 2016.
How to Apply
- Application form for Ad No. 01 is accessible at www.nlp.gov.pk.
- Interested candidates can submit their applications online at www.njp.gov.pk.
- A Candidate may submit a separate application for each position they wish to apply for.
- Application form for Ad No. 02 is available at www.nlpd.gov.pk.
- Application submitted along with all necessary paperwork to the National Language Promotion’s Office of Deputy Director Allah Rakhio.
- Candidates currently employed by the government may apply through the appropriate channels, but they need to bring their NOC to the interview.
- A set of original documents and attested copies of all degrees and certificates that verified by HEC, recognised boards, universities, and institutes presented by each applicant who selected for an interview.
- The 19th of December 2022 is the final day to submit an online application for PNCA and Culture Division Jobs in Islamabad.